[pcductape] Re: win2k to XP and 98 network

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:01:23 EST

  In an earlier mail (if I remember) you said that you changed out a old NIC
and put in a new one, correct?
  The reason I asked is that has happened to me on an old networked system. I
had to change out one of the machines and it has a new NIC card, we were
using ICS flawlessly with the old machine, now I cannot get the new NIC to
talk over ICS, but it can share its files without a hitch. I still have not
solved this mystery of why the new NIC will not connect with ICS like the old
NIC. Will be interested in what solves your mystery (yes I understand the
frustration too.)
Hang in there
Take care