[pcductape] Re: win2k to XP and 98 network

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:29:23 -0600

No, I'm not positive, but even before now, and on the 2 other network setups
I've done it was required  (DHCP) for ICS to work.

I've always had to set the network on the client machines to obtain IP
automatically before ICS would work.

And on the server machine, the dialup is set to obtain automatically but the
network is set static at 192.168.0.1.

The only thing I'm working from is repitition of past successes.

Pam