[pcductape] Re: win2k to XP and 98 network

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:09:22 -0800

Hi Pam,
Are you sure about ics not working without dhcp?
It seems to me it should work without it.

The dialup connection would be the only one that would need to be set to obtain
an IP address automatically. IP addresses would be used on all the Network cards
in all the machines.

We aren't mixing up the dialup card with the Network card on the server, are we?

I've got work to do today, but I'll be back tonight to continue were we left