[pcductape] Re: win2k to XP and 98 network

  • From: Sandi Neumann <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 11:10:09 -0500

When I used to have my old network setup on a hub we used Sygate for connection
sharing and it worked great.  Since moving up to a router and cable connection
DHCP isn't really necessary but is used on 3 of the 4 computers in our
workgroup and we no longer use ICS or Sygate at all.

Cheers!
Sandi
http://pcductape.topcities.com/
SciFi Artwork