[pcductape] Re: win2k to XP and 98 network

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 01:04:28 -0600

What you describe is pretty much what I understand too, and is what I tried
to accomplish.  But it isn't doing what it's suppose to do.  Was hoping for
someone to be able to go over the settings with me and find what I'm
obviously not doing right.
Since the loss of ICS with the XP machine occurred when I changed nic's in
the server machine I can only assume the problem is in my new setup on the
new nic.

As for the 98 box..... that's going to be a different kind of problem.
I think I need to make sure teh 2k box CAN network properly with the XP box
before I tackle a box that has other problems too.

But for tonight I gotta call it a night.  Not back up to full speed yet.

Thanks everyone for your input so far.

Pam