[pcductape] Re: win2k to XP and 98 network

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:10:24 -0600

Since I can get the XP box to connect to the server box I'll refer to it
only right now.  When I tell it to assign automatically it can't find the
server box.

As for the numbers.... I knew I got'em wrong!!  LOL.  I had them right and
changed it to 192.68... because I was thinking I had it wrong.

k, going in and changing them now.... and crossing my fingers that that is
part of my problem.