[pcductape] Re: what program to use

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:46:02 -0600

True..I have scads of disks...years ago, i think i used disccat or something
like that and cataloged alot of them..but now i feel the need to put them on
cd...I can use the xcopy if i just do one disk at a time, right?? but then if i
create subfolders..then could i do the xcopy in those also? Been while since i
used good old dos...and i need to study up on it again..