[pcductape] Re: what program to use

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:36:42 -0900

Place a ready to go cd in your player...go to DOS and do a xcopy of the a:\
use the *.*.
Or use the explore and drag and drop onto the cd..
ez as that...but here comes the tricky part...what if I were to ask you for
f-prot...do you know what cd it is on without having to load every single cd
and do a search...???
dumping all your software onto a cd or many cd's is only part of the
game..Not much use to you or anyone else if you can't find it...
If all you have is 1- 10 cd's its not that big of a deal..but what if you
got 100 pf them or 700 of them..Yikes..different story now..
I still have over 500  5 1/4 floppies to work on myself... am sure there are
still some of us around who still have them floppies about...
I bought a whole box full at a garage sale for like $5.00...Wow what a
deal..the stores if you can find them are charging a min. of $3.00 ea.

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by