[pcductape] Re: weirdo file

  • From: "DanT" <ezzmoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:59:33 -0700

I have been looking for where to turn the automatic updater off at and no
luck yet. I know I just stumbled over it a few weeks ago. Would somebody
mind refreshing my memory I'm running XP home edition. Don't really like it
as well as 98 but I will say crashes are pretty much a thing of the past. It
just doesnt seem to give you near as much control and I use to like going
into the depths of my computer and snooping around on those boring rainy
nites here in Northern Ca. Thanks for the help in advance, DanT