[pcductape] Re: weirdo file

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:28:11 -0500

That's interesting.  This person calls me everytime anything different
occurs, to ask how to handle it.  Computers intimidate her but some years
ago I convinced her to take her business online and it is flourishing so she
does what she has to on them.  I haven't figured out how the auto updater
got turned on in the first place yet either.

Pam