[pcductape] web-only

  • From: "Robert E. Miller" <miller_light@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 11:39:34 -0500

How do we access the web messages.

-----Original Message-----
From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Huntress
Sent: Sunday, December 29, 2002 11:30 AM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] NOTICE for Digest users

I know this is going to be a bit of a painful process.  Anyone who was
previously getting digests or were web-only please email me with your
preferences in the subjectline and I make sure you send it from the address
that you are subbed with so I can change it.  I hope to have everything
straightened out within a day or two so bare with me.

Cheers! Sandi
http://pcductape.topcities.com/
SciFi Artwork news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.phoenix.assemblers
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.