[pcductape] Re: web sites

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 23:37:41 -0600

I have a link to a site that lists the 10 biggest mistakes people make when
making a web page.  I'll see if I can find it.......
Nope, I couldn't find it.  But I found another one almost as bad.  =)

http://www.angelfire.com/super/badwebs/main.htm

Even though it's presented in a hilarious and obnoxious way, it is full of
truths.

Pam