[pcductape] Re: was Music from Africa now computer table top

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:09:32 +0200

Hi Bob,

You passed the test, discovering the deliberate mistake ;>)

Actually, it was late, I was tired (still am, it's past my bedtime
tonight) and they had just aired a commercial for X-Files which is
also a rerun on the Series channel, so I got confused... I usually am
in a permanent state of confusion anyhow :<(

Anyway, I fell asleep in JAG, no fault of theirs, my own fault, and I
was very harshly awakened when some Judge banged her gavel on her desk
and it made onehelluva racket through my bass speakers. I never even
heard her verdict, but seems the Navy lost this one and the Civilians
scored a hit. The story started off with the search for the Dolphin,
the first American Sub to be sunk off Hawaii prior to the Pearl
Harbour attack.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~