[pcductape] Re: was Music from Africa now computer table top

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 20:46:34 +0200

Hi Pam..

Err... exactly that... a table that measures 4 metres long by one
metre wide! I am using a desk now, and what with the printer, monitor,
scanner, computer, external modem, turntable, hi-fi set, mouse and the
inevitable scraps of paper & mugs of coffee, there is not much room
here. So I converted a spare room into my new "computer room", and the
new table runs the length of one of the walls. I am also running a
full-width shelf on top of that and drawers at either side.

I will do the song files this weekend, JAG is on in a few minutes and
although they are re-runs, I enjoy Mulder & Scully :)

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~