[pcductape] Re: want to edit document after scanning

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:10:07 -0500

Hi De,

I was in Walmart the other day, about 2 months ago, and I purchased the
cheapest printer I've ever purchased.   It is an HP 750 Scanner, Copier,
Printer.    I already had a scanner and I use my fax machine to make copies;
the only interest I had in this machine was to use it for printing.  I
installed the software, thinking I'll only use it for printing;   However, I've
discovered it's the best scanner I've ever used.   I can scan for photos (jpg)
or I can scan for documents (doc) and when I scan a document it ends up in Word
and it is perfect.   Isn't that amazing.   The cost was $149.99 (why don't
companies round off prices?).