[pcductape] Re: virus

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 09:34:25 -0800

I guess I was referring to the odds of catching a virus when surfing the
Internet without an anti-virus program virus

This is what Microsoft's critical updates protect you from. They block the doors that these things used to get in.
And good morning Carl and all.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>