[pcductape] virus

  • From: "Carl Martin" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:15:56 -0600

Hi Trapper,

I guess I was referring to the odds of catching a virus when surfing the
Internet without an anti-virus program verus the odds of catching a disease
when practicing unsafe sex.   It's possible to do both and be safe.   I
agree with your analysis that a virus is not deadly while some disease can
be.

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.carlmartininsurance.com