[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:37:58 +0200

De,

I have some problems with your thinking here - if you want to uninstall this - then it will take out your video card as well !!!!
As I understood from reading the ATI website - this is a suite of programs that comes along with the drivers for your video card.
I would suggest going to their website and contacting customer service via their website and giving them details as to what exactly is the problem.
I cannot fill in your details as I don't know them - obviously

Assuming of course that I am talking about the right MMC

DGrell7446@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 4/22/04 8:34:11 PM Central Daylight Time, trapper@xxxxxxx writes:

what is the name of the program?

MMC ( Multimedia Center ) works with my video card

you could try backing up your registry and then nuking out any mention of it from there.
Hoping this to be the last resort

I am assuming that this is not a file needed to run things with..???
Nope
In a message dated 4/23/04 2:08:48 AM Central Daylight Time, sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Did you try the applications uninstall utility? It should be in the same
folder as the executable file.

Nope nothing there, thats ok

Thanks Trapper and Sandi
Just thought that someone may have used an uninstaller and had good luck with it. This machine has been a very educational machine, (it has had it's share of problems) so I am not worried about wiping the drive and starting over (again). Learn something new each time I have to start over (with this silly machine)
Take care
Have a good weekend all
De

--