[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:30:41 -0700

Hi De,
If you are considering wiping the drive, try going to the registry first.
You will learn a lot if you do.

First, start, run, type in regedit and run it.

Open edit at the top and choose find.
Take the name of the program you are messing with.
Type in the name and find it.
Hit the delete button.
Hit edit, find next.
Delete what it finds.