[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:48:39 EDT

In a message dated 4/22/04 8:34:11 PM Central Daylight Time, trapper@xxxxxxx
writes:

> what is the name of the program?
>       MMC ( Multimedia Center ) works with my video card

you could try backing up your registry and then nuking out any mention of it
from there.
    Hoping this to be the last resort

I am assuming that this is not a file needed to run things with..???
    Nope

In a message dated 4/23/04 2:08:48 AM Central Daylight Time,
sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Did you try the applications uninstall utility?  It should be in the same
> folder as the executable file.
>
> Nope nothing there, thats ok

Thanks Trapper and Sandi
Just thought that someone may have used an uninstaller and had good luck with
it. This machine has been a very educational machine, (it has had it's share
of problems) so I am not worried about wiping the drive and starting over
(again). Learn something new each time I have to start over (with this silly
machine)
Take care
Have a good weekend all
De