[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:35:38 -0800

try locating the original either on the cd or in your download folder and
reinstalling it from there...then do another uninstall.
you could try backing up your registry and then nuking out any mention of it
from there.
Could run msconfig and shut if off if mentioned in there. Won`t get rid of it
but might stop it.
I am assuming that this is not a file needed to run things with..???