[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Trapper <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 01:41:44 -0500

Hi Trapper,

Saturday, April 24, 2004, 12:33:11 AM, you wrote:

T> curious to know what Bare bones speed you need?

Speed for doing what?

I think 2 gig minimum is recommended for recording with WMV format;
much slower is ok for MPEG-2 format.

For streaming/downloading, I'm recording at Near VHS resolution, which
creates files that are 300 megs per hour, which works out to 5 megs
per minute.

T> I really miss having dsl..I am back to dial up and my streamline is slower
T> than the glazier.

Easy to get addicted to!

Have you heard about Verizon's wireless broadband?