[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:30:20 -0800

I have done the same thing..so MUCH that I was beginning to wonder why people
were always backing up the registry. No need to...well it happened one time and
it wiped me down to the bare bone.  It hit me so hard up side the head I was
spinning and had not a clue what happened. I bet I have edited my reg 100
times..and that was before coffee. the 101 time I wished I had backed it up.
You think I learned...~-)