[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DGrell7446@xxxxxxx" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 23:14:35 -0500

Hi De,

Dac>     How does your program SnapStream work for you?

I like it; it schedules and records shows automatically; all I need is
enough hard drive space to store the shows until I do something with
them.  If I didn't already have shows on my hard drive, I could go on
vacation for about a full month, and it would record shows for that
entire month.  I can even schedule new shows remotely, and stream or
download them across the internet if the connection speed is fast
enough or resolution is low enough for streaming video.  Downloading
300meg files seems to be problematical, though.

You said that the new MMC refuses to install until the old one is
uninstalled?

--Scott.