[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 21:34:15 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/04 8:09:57 PM Central Daylight Time, Wizard@xxxxxxxx

> Did you download the very latest version from the web site?  I'm not
> sure that I had to uninstall first, last time I updated the ATI
> drivers.
> I'm running SnapStream to record shows for me, and every time it gets
> upgraded, it recommends using the very latest driver from the
> manufacturer.
> What model card are you using? It probably doesn't matter; just
> curious.  I have an AIW Radeon 8500DV.

    Yes I did get the lastest drivers and software from the ATI site. The
instructions said to uninstall the old MMC and then install the new.
    My card is the All In Wonder 128 Pro.
    How does your program SnapStream work for you?
    This computer has not been a very stable computer, I think Win98 ( that
is what the OS was ) had problems with the hardware, that is why I decided to
try another OS to see if I could get the machine stable. I want to record my
VHS tapes to DVD. I can say that since I have installed Windows2000 the
has not froze up. Progress has been made.
    Take care