[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DGrell7446@xxxxxxx" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:09:58 -0500

Hi De,

Dac>   Yes the MMC is the software,  the cd / DVD player, the
Dac> television, etc. that works with the video card.
Dac> The instructions say to uninstall the MMC before I put in
Dac> the new version of MMC. The drivers are installed separately so I
Dac> think that everything will be alright.

Did you download the very latest version from the web site?  I'm not
sure that I had to uninstall first, last time I updated the ATI

I'm running SnapStream to record shows for me, and every time it gets
upgraded, it recommends using the very latest driver from the

What model card are you using? It probably doesn't matter; just
curious.  I have an AIW Radeon 8500DV.