[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:55:10 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/04 7:18:18 PM Central Daylight Time, bnoble@xxxxxxxxx

> I'm not really sure what she does or doesn't understand about the registry,
> that's just how it came across when I read the emails.
> And I know she really asked if anyone had experience with uninstaller
> programs.
> So, I gave her more than she wanted, or what she didn't ask for. :O)

   That's cool Bob, the more ideas we throw around the more everyone learns.
   I am a newbie with windows 2000. This is the very first time that I have
done anything with 2000.  And I am learning alot.
  With win95/98 I have gone thru alot of registrys and removed unnecessary
items without hitches ( except one time, when I was done with the registry the
OS was done too  .... haha ) Oh well ....
   Things are good
   Take care everyone