[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:16:35 -0700

That's right Trapper,
That is what is there to learn.
Since De hadn't done it yet, it's obvious that she either doesn't know how to do
it, or she doesn't understand, it's there to fix her problem, instead of getting
some program to do the same thing and have to uninstall it too.

I'm not really sure what she does or doesn't understand about the registry,
that's just how it came across when I read the emails.

And I know she really asked if anyone had experience with uninstaller programs.
So, I gave her more than she wanted, or what she didn't ask for. :O)