[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 18:30:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/04 3:38:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

   ---->>>> see inline

> I have some problems with your thinking here - if you want to uninstall
> this - then it will take out your video card as well !!!!

   Maybe so,

> As I understood from reading the ATI website - this is a suite of programs
> that comes along with the drivers for your video card.

  Yes the MMC is the software,  the cd / DVD player, the television, etc.
that works with the video card.
 The instructions say to uninstall the MMC before I put in the new version of
MMC. The drivers are installed separately so I think that everything will be

> I would suggest going to their website and contacting customer service via
> their website and giving them details as to what exactly is the problem.

   I have not contacted customer service, I got all of my updates and
information for installation from the Web site.

> I cannot fill in your details as I don't know them - obviously
> Assuming of course that I am talking about the right MMC

   Understand, and if I goof it up I will learn from it. No problem. This is
a learning adventure. So off to school we go .... hehe

Take care all