[pcductape] Re: uninstaller needed

  • From: Trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 17:31:17 -0800

what is the name of the program?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 4:57 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] uninstaller needed

  Hi all
    I am trying to uninstall a program, windows add / remove program complains
that "it is unable to locate the insallation log file" and then does not
continue.  I have tried a reinstall but it will not do that either, it says
that I must remove what is already installed. So ...
    Anyone use ( and had good results with ) a program that will remove this
program? Looks like there are quite a few of them in a google search.
    OS: Windows 2000 Pro
   TIA
    De