[pcductape] Re: transfer of files

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 16:58:10 +0200

Carl,

Is there enough empty space on the old 4GB computer - the comp probably
needs empty space to create a file to send over first [ don't ask - that's
the way it's done].

If there isn't enough room the creation process will most likely fail - what
probably happened to you before hand. Try with a small amount of files
first, maybe even one or two docs.  Good idea would be to defrag the old
comp - make it a tad easier on the old dog to do it's work as the files will
be more or less contingent.

Let us know

TTFN - Vic

  _____