[pcductape] Re: transfer of files

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:16:54 -0500

Hi Pam,

The two computers are not networked as via cable via modem but are connected by
crossover cable which are plugged into the network cards.   Unit 1 is the unit
that is host from the cable modem but I unpluged the cable from the modem.
But you do raise an interesting point.   I wonder if I can use Explorer on both
computers to see each other via the crossover cable.   I'll try it tonight when
I get home from the office.

Thanks for the suggestion.