[pcductape] Re: transfer of files

  • From: nick bates <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 12:45:06 -0400

Bob,
Can I set up a direct cable connection with one computer having 98 SE and the other Win 2000 Pro?
I've never tried any type of networking setup so I am in dark completely. Any help will be appreicated.
Thanks,
Nick

Bob Noble wrote:

Hi Carl,
It sounds like you need to pick fewer files to transfer at a time to me.
I only tried the transfer wizard once and I didn't limit the files it tried to
transfer, until the second try. :O)

And the answer should be yes, but you need to set up the direct cable network,
and get it going, before you try the windows explorer.