[pcductape] Re: transfer of files

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:01:20 -0500

Hi Bob,

I thought I had "limited" the number of files on the old unit, but maybe I
forgot to cross my tongue.   :-)   I'll try again.    You know, it's
interesting to work on a problem like this when one is not desperate;   that
is, I still can do my work and enjoy email even why the old unit just sits.
It's a learning curve thing.  :-)