[pcductape] Re: transfer of files

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 08:53:23 -0700

Hi Carl,
It sounds like you need to pick fewer files to transfer at a time to me.
I only tried the transfer wizard once and I didn't limit the files it tried to
transfer, until the second try. :O)

And the answer should be yes, but you need to set up the direct cable network,
and get it going, before you try the windows explorer.