[pcductape] Re: those that never learn

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:25:13 -0800

One of the new things we have going here in California is buy now and pay
Well with computers it just doesn't work that way, Like you said next year
when they still owe, 100's
Of dollars on it, and the power supply goes out, they are stuck.
These company's only give one year warrantees.
Cyberary is the worst.
I am trying to get the City to shut them down.
They pray on the poor, and get funds from the city.
And tell me if wasn't for them the poor people wouldn't have a PC at all.
 I went to My church, and it looks like they are going to be able to help.
You submit your needs for a computer we build it, and then you can
 pay back the church in trust free.
I want to start holding Class to educate the public on what you were saying.
PC's go out of date fast.
We are in the begging stages of the computer evolution.
Why it seems like just yesterday I paid 800 dollars for 16 megs of memory.
Hey, It wasn't all that long ago, was it.
I had to stop and dwell for a minute.
What memories. Of dos , windows 3.1, LOL
Steve Clark
Moreno Valley, California
Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.