[pcductape] Re: those that never learn

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:08:10 -0500

I see that same thing and was lucky this company wanted me to Y2K them and I
had them hire me part-time not as my business and it has led into full time,
but I am my own boss and do not have anyone looking over my shoulders. It is
tough when one has so many friends and you are in a business that you need
to charge something, they think a 2 or 3 year computer is still like new,
one year in the field is like 10 years with everything changing so fast. But
one can understand because they paid more money for the unit back then.
Interesting world! hehehe