[pcductape] Re: those that never learn

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:03:14 -0800

Amen Dave, you know what I was trying to say.
50 % of my clients are friends or friends of friends.
Steve
I understand, I am retired once from Civil Service and so I started a
computer business, just a small one and I have kept my license, however, do
very little for the public, it is a frustrating field and you cannot make
them understand. But in being a professional then one must always stay
positive and recognize that word of mouth is the best advertisement one can
get, a lot of self-satisfaction is felt when you fix these darn things and
we cannot charge for the hours we really get into a machine, so we have to
love it! :>)