[pcductape] Re: those that never learn

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:58:44 -0500

I understand, I am retired once from Civil Service and so I started a
computer business, just a small one and I have kept my license, however, do
very little for the public, it is a frustrating field and you cannot make
them understand. But in being a professional then one must always stay
positive and recognize that word of mouth is the best advertisement one can
get, a lot of self-satisfaction is felt when you fix these darn things and
we cannot charge for the hours we really get into a machine, so we have to
love it! :>)