[pcductape] Re: those that never learn

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:00:33 -0800

I just want to say this about that.
The very first thing, my consumer starts off lying to me.
It goes something like this.
A customer calls and says, we had to move the computer to a new location.
I just plugged in the computer and smoke came out.
What do I do.
After I get coned into looking at for free,
I find out the CPU is in backwards. Humm!
Or cables in backwards. I could go on.
I tell everyone to back up, every computer I build has a CD burner.
I do my best to be of help and work many long hours for free.
Can I ask how many computers you repair a week?

IMHO, I hope the day never comes when I do not care.
psycoram