[pcductape] Re: thanks

  • From: "Huntress" <thehuntress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:49:51 -0500

 Thanks Scoot,

ROFL!  I've heard Scott called a lot of things but never scoot!  We need to
get you a new keyboard Steve.  I think that one is broke.  <VBG>

Cheers!
Sandi
http://pcductape.topcities.com/
SciFi Artwork news://news.annexcafe.com/annexcafe.phoenix.assemblers
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!) pcd-offtopic-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx