[pcductape] Re: teach me about networking

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 07:47:53 -0500

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for allowing us to poke fun at you.   haha :-)   This example once again
demonstrates how important face to face conversation is when one is dealing
with very important matters, such as the world leaders might do.   You and I
can be in a group of people talking casually about stuff and I can make a
remark that is gramacally incorrect but because my facial expression is viewed
at the time I make a remark, most people will understand what I meant and if
they don't, then I have an opportunity to correct my remark immediately when in
writing we do not.

Sometimes remarks are funny (like yours) but sometimes they are not;   like
when Bill O'Reilly got into a shouting match with some poor comedian (I do not
want to mention his name because he already has gotten his fair share of
publicity).

I hope your hubby has a sense of humor.   :-)