[pcductape] Re: teach me about networking

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 07:19:19 +0200

Barbara,

Lots of info in regards networking two comps to use the same internet
connection, but...............if you are using dial up and the two computers
are connected at the same time - things are going to be terribly slow.

BTW, where exactly in your hubby did you place the NIC card???  [At least
that was the impression I got when I first read your mail !!! ROTFLMAO]

TTFN - Vic

  _____