[pcductape] Re: stubborn file

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:26:46 -0600

Win 2k Bob.
Never been into safe mode on this box. Don?t laugh... I don?t even know how
to get to safe mode on this box.
When I do a properties check now I see an unusual return. The only tab in
the Properties box is a Script Tab. ?Display logo when script executed in
command console? is checked. Button near the bottom of the box says Reset to
Defaults but is greyed out.
I truly suspect that this is NOT a needed file. Like I mentioned in another
post it is a 100+ character file name but the first few characters are:
It sounds more like a cookie or a URL than a file but it is definitely a .js
Since I don?t use lycos or a chat client other than ICQ and YahooIM I
suspect a web site put it there at some point. and since it is in a temp
file it obviously isn?t terribly important. It probably isn?t hurting
anything except that it bothers me a lot that it refuses to budge.