[pcductape] Re: stubborn file

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:15:30 -0600

Obviously it let me find it. If it were hidden I couldn?t see it. I see it.
What attributes do you mean?
The file name is quite long. I would guess over 100-150 characters long.
I need to know what app is using it before I delete it. It may be a
necessary file.

Since I could not determine so far what prg is using it I thought I would
move it and see what problems occur.

Pam