[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: DavChild5@xxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:58:58 EDT

  Hi  ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx :

I'm so glad you made that commit. My E-mail has been
bombarded , As well as everyone else's with some idot
looking for dried cherries. And how big everything is
in texas. I think they should go to a regular chat room
for this type of confersation. I read my mail religiously,
as I'm sure you and a lot of other people does.

Pcductape has an awful lot of valuable information on
it. I myself have had what I thought was emergency
situations and the group has always come thru
miraculously. Fellows lets try to limit our conversation
to computer related issues.

Thanks Again,
David: