[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 03:49:21 +0200

Welcome back Trapper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTFN - Vic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  _____

From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of trapper
Sent: Wednesday, 17 September, 2003 18:38
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] Re: strange list

ha...
Well I got a real question for all you guys...how have you all been?
Arts of Alaska went real well for us this summer...Far exceeded all
expectations.
We spent all our summer in the mountain pass overlooking a beautiful valley
and rapids. I think that spot was photographed more than mt. McKinley
itself. People kept taking pictures of Diane all the time..I think my wife's
picture is in someone's photo album way to much...ha...Not sure why no one
ever asked to take my Picture...:-).
Well I am now officially on vacation...Expect to head stateside and just
mess about for awhile..Might leave out of here in a week or so..