[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:37:37 -0800

I copied your Tel # down..If I get your way I will be sure to look you
up..but I am going to wait first until I am good and hungry :-).
Wouldn't mind taking Diane over to N.O.la. and then to big bend national
park. Maybe I can find that ferry again in Texas that cost me $35 .

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by
Diane