[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: "Elaine Bradshaw" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:31:40 +0100

No this is not the list

Behave yourself Trapper lol

Elaine
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 12:13 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: strange list

  give us your tel # again...
  is this the list I am suppose to chit chat on..??
  I only use one list and that is whatever comes up when I hit reply.
  don't know what comes up when I click on create...
  ;How come everyone gets in a tiff the day I come back for a quick
hello...geesh! Is Bob still on here...the guy in Calif..with the kayak?
  and how about that guy Vic who lives in  Israel.
  Whatever happened to that girl in New Zealand..think it was there...the one I
sent a Twinkie to..Is she still about..

  trapper@xxxxxxx
  Arts of Alaska
  by