[pcductape] Re: strange list

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 15:13:38 -0800

give us your tel # again...
is this the list I am suppose to chit chat on..??
I only use one list and that is whatever comes up when I hit reply.
don't know what comes up when I click on create...
;How come everyone gets in a tiff the day I come back for a quick
hello...geesh! Is Bob still on here...the guy in Calif..with the kayak?
and how about that guy Vic who lives in  Israel.
Whatever happened to that girl in New Zealand..think it was there...the one
I sent a Twinkie to..Is she still about..

trapper@xxxxxxx
Arts of Alaska
by
Diane